Monday, January 19, 2009

Foot Trouble

My heel pain is back big time. I can't do any real exercise without feeling really bad pain either later that day or the next day. I finally decided to go to a podiatrist for help. I got some suggestions of good doctors from my Curves ladies and I looked them up on my insurance plan. I found one that is pretty close to home and on my insurance too. The only problem is that I won't be able to get in to see him until a week from Thursday. Consequently, that is my birthday. Happy birthday to me. I hope this guy can help me because if this doesn't stop not only will I weigh 900 pounds I'll be out of work. I am finding it increasingly difficult to stand on my feet for hours at Curves even when I am only working three days a week. Next week one of co-workers will be leaving for 10 days and I will have to work at least one shift each day. I am not looking forward to this.

I'm actually surprised how much I miss my daily exercise. I miss going to the track to walk each day especially during this beautiful weather. I miss doing a Richard Simmons video in my living room. At this point the only thing I can do is weight training which I am going to do today. I think I will work on my legs, chest and back. I did my biceps and triceps the other day. I'm hoping that I can keep my weight stable by working with weights even though I can't do any cardio.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: